We at Toothcarecentre offer our patients the most esthetic Cosmetic fillings.
The Dental fillings are the most common type of dental treatment which aims to preserve the health of an affected tooth. Teeth that are damaged due to cavities, trauma (broken teeth) or are discolored need to be restored with fillings.
A variety of filling materials are available but due to increased esthetic demand, the tooth colored fillings are preferred over other materials such as Cements
These Tooth colored Fillings are also known as cosmetic fillings or white fillings since they resemble the color of tooth. They are also used for esthetic correction of your teeth, apart from restoring a cavitated / discolored tooth. The composite fillings are resins and are available in different shade so as to match the natural tooth color.
Root canal therapy, also known as endodontic therapy, is a dental treatment for removing infection from inside of the tooth. It can also protect the tooth from future infections.
Inside the tooth is a hollow centre containing ‘pulp’. Pulp is a sensitive tissue made up of blood vessels and nerves that provides oxygen, nutrients and sensation to the tooth.
The pulp is found all through the tooth and the space where the pulp sits in the root is called the root canal.
Root canal treatment is a dental procedure that replaces damaged or infected pulp in the tooth’s root canal, with a filling material.It is carried out in the following manner:
We at Toothcarecentre are trained to remove teeth gently and precisely, preserving the bony structures underneath. Depending on if they are removing a single tooth or multiple teeth, you have the option of being comfortably sedated during the procedure. We will gladly answer your questions about dental extractions and how you would like to replace these teeth.
Extraction is performed due to different factors :
1. Decay is so extensive that the tooth is irreparable
2. A tooth shows signs of a vertical root fracture
3. Gum disease and periodontitis has severely broken down the tooth's support structure and where bone grafting is not indicated о When finances dictate a more affordable solution to a dental problem.
4. When a tooth is growing in a direction that is unfavorable
Wisdom teeth usually cause no problems, but if there isn't enough space for them to grow they can cause pain, swelling, infection or damage to other teeth. Surgical removal (extraction) of one or more wisdom teeth can help to resolve these problems.
Wisdom teeth that are healthy and in the right position usually don’t cause problems. You may have a problem if any of the following occur:
1. Your wisdom teeth break through your gums only partway because of a lack of space. This can cause a flap of gum tissue to grow over them. The flap can trap food and lead to a gum infection.
2. They come in crooked or facing in the wrong direction causing cheek bite and ulcers at times.
1. Pain or jaw stiffness near an impacted tooth.
2. Pain or irritation from a tooth coming in at an awkward angle and rubbing against your cheek, tongue, or top or bottom of your mouth.
3. An infected swelling in the flap of gum tissue that has formed on top of an impacted tooth that has broken partway through the gum.
4. Crowding of other teeth.
Tooth jewellery is diamond stud, gem or crystal specifically designed to bind firmly on front surface of natural tooth. It is available in different shape and sizes.
The procedure of fixing tooth gem is very simple and usually takes about 10-15 minutes. It is painless, risk free and non invasive. The dentist usually uses a composite resin to bind the jewel to the tooth surface. Properly adhered studs may last from 6months to years and even longer if properly maintained.
1. Quick and a simple procedure
2. No Drilling or loss of natural tooth structure
3. Requires no maintenance
4. Is a temporary painless procedure with no side-effects except increasing your smile.